Are you a blogger? Have you created your own blog? If your answer is yes, there is a great chance that your blog uses WordPress as content management system or CMS. In fact, most of the bloggers use WordPress CMS for their websites. WordPress powers 30% of the entire web today. It became quite popular after its launch instantly. In 2015, it was powering 25% of the total web. It has easier user interface (UI) which makes it quite popular with everyone especially beginners.
Why using WordPress CMS if you are just starting out as a blogger
If you are just starting out as a blogger and you do not have much budget to hire a web developer, WordPress is best for you. The reasons are:
- You can install WordPress with a single click.
- It offers a great variety of free themes.
- The user interface is quite easy to work with. Even if you are a beginner you can create your own website and manage it.
- There are lots of free plugins available for WordPress. Plugins are helpful for different purpose like Yoast for SEO.
- The best thing is it is completely free and you do not have to be a coder or developer to create your own website.
- You can install another plugin called WooCommerce to turn your WordPress website into an online store. It is also free.
Hire a web designer to make your blog look more appealing
If you get some budget, you should hire a web designer. A web designer would design your site in a way that it would attract more traffic. Design is a crucial element in a blog. You can search on Google for companies that provide WordPress web design services[รับทำเว็บไซต์ WordPress, which is the term in Thai]. You will get more traffic and would make more money than you would spend on a designer.